- Refund Policy
I f you have poked around the Tea Horse Treasures site, you have probably noticed that we offer several categories of products.
- We offer commercially available, Stocked, items.
- We offer Unique, handcrafted pieces from individual artists.
- We offer Virtual Shopper, where I shop for you to find specific items.
The refund policy differs slightly depending on the category of product that you purchased. Please check the details below .
Refund Policy For Stocked Items
Our stocked items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty, damaged, or not as described, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please contact me as soon as you discover damage to discuss return shipping options (PayPal Return) (Cost Sharing). After reaching me, we will provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You will need to write the RMA number on the return shipping label.
To initiate the return process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase showing the price you paid for the item and the shipping cost. You were provided with a receipt via email for everything that you purchased.
- To be eligible for a refund, the item must have been faulty, damaged, or not as described when you received it. We do not accept returns for stocked pieces if you simply change your mind.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable products, such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
After receiving your RMA number, you will be sent an address for you to ship the damaged or faulty item to. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and you will receive a prompt refund.
Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. I can not issue cash refunds. You will be notified by email that your refund is scheduled.
Refund Policy for Unique and Virtual Shopper Items
If you have taken advantage of the Virtual Shopper service or purchased one of the Unique, One-of-a-Kind, artisan made pieces you must be delighted with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or think that it has been misrepresented in any way, contact me via email, and we will work together to resolve the issue to your total satisfaction. In most cases, I will be able to provide you with a full refund or a replacement piece, at your option, once the item has been returned to me. You will be responsible for return shipping. I can help you with return shipping options. PayPal payments are eligible for no-cost return shipping.